RefWorks is a reference management tool that allows you to import and to store reference information from text files, online databases and other various sources and to create your own personal database. You can choose citing style and use these references in writing papers and automatically format the paper and the bibliography in seconds.
Availability – subscription till 2021, Mach 31.
Creating Your Account (as part of Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences):
It’s best when you create your account that you are on-site at your Organization (on an IP-authenticated computer).
- Go https://refworks.proquest.com/
- Click the Sign up for a New Account
- Complete the registration process. Use the same login name and password as for all VK systems (user name: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Click Check and Sign up
More information about this reference management tool: RefWorks educational channel
Mendeley is a free reference manager and an academic social network. With Mendeley you can organize and search your personal library, import references, generate citations and bibliographies in a whole range of citing styles and cite as you write.
Availability – free.
How to use Mendeley:
- You can download this tool to your computer.
- Or you can create a Mendeley account to access many of Mendeley’s features and services online, without the need to install any software.